Marquess Studios: Stacked Bracelets
Inspired by on-trend colors/textures and mixed with classic style, each guest will select their choice of beads to make a set of 3 stacking bracelets. Add your choice of a vintage bauble (coins from around the world, rhinestone buttons, etc) or a hand-stamped charm for a versatile statement piece. We will help you customize the size to fit your wrist comfortably and teach you how to make bracelets that won't fall apart!
- You will receive an email receipt upon registering for this class
- We will send a reminder email a few days prior to your scheduled class.
- Marquess Studios is located about 1 mile up the hill from Main Street just across from Nelson's Ice Cream. Our studio is located in the brown Greeley Professional Building on the 2nd floor. 305 Greeley St S #300, Stillwater. Read more about our studio!
- This is an instructor-led class, typically taught by the owner and lead designer of Marquess Studio. All supplies are included
- Please review to our registration and cancellation policies: https://marquessstudios.com/registration
Class will be held in the Fireside Stateroom with full service provided.